Are you looking for the location of Vietnam embassy in Faroe?
As there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in the Faroe Islands, please come in person or contact via mail to other countries where Vietnam embassies/consulates located.
However, We always work day and night update information to our website, so, as soon as there is a Vietnam Embassy/Consulate established in the Faroe Islands, you can have their contact information by checking in our website for the latest news.
Native Name: Færøerne, Fóroyar
Dependent from: Denmark
Principal Towns: Tórshavn, Klaksvík, Hoyvík
Regions: Eysturoya, Norðoya [Northern], Sandoy, Streymoy, Suðuroy, Vága
Towns: Argir, Eiði, Fuglafjørður, Hoyvík, Hvalba, Klaksvík, Kollafjørður, Leirvík, Miðvágur, Norðragøta, Runavík, Saltangará, Sandavágur, Sandur, Skáli, Skopun, Sørvágur, Strendur, Toftir, Tórshavn, Trongisvágur, Tvøroyri, Vágur, Vestmanna.
Are There Other Ways To Get Vietnam Visa?
Besides going to embassy/ consulate to apply for Vietnam visa, you can also apply for an online visa. It takes a few minutes to complete the online form and you will get the result after 2 working days. It is very simple to do online, instead of taking more time and effort to do it physically. There are two types of Visa online:
1/ Visa On Arrival: You must submit your application online to obtain a visa approval letter before your trip and then collect your visa at the airport in Vietnam.
Visa on arrival is a Vietnam visa:
- Applicable for all nationalities
- For a tourist visa or business visa purpose
- Multiple entry or single entry
- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year of staying
- Enter through the Vietnamese airports only
- No documents are required when applying online
For more information about Visa On Arrival, click here.
2/ E-Visa (Electronic Visa): You must submit your application through the internet. Obtain your visa electronically after completing the required information, upload a recent photo of the passport.
E-visa is a Vietnam visa:
- Eligible for only 80 countries and 2 territories
- For a tourist visa or Vietnam business visa purpose
- Single entry only
- 1 month of staying only
- Enter through the Vietnamese airports, land borders or seaports
- Passport photo and digital photo are required when applying online
For more information about Vietnam E-visa, you can click here.