Do you know how to get Vietnam visa extension for Danish citizens 2019 and how much does it cost? Let’s find out through this section.
Not many people know that they have not come to the final step after having a Vietnam Visa. In fact, if you want to stay in Vietnam for a long time, you have to notice the expired date so as to get your Vietnam visa extended on time, unless you will get unexpected trouble.
Danish passport holders do not need a Vietnam Visa if they want to stay in this country less than 15 days, so Vietnam visa extension for Danish citizens 2019 is valid to people who get a visa to stay longer.
You know, according to published provisions of the Government of Vietnam, Danish citizens are allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. Vietnam Visa Extension for Danish citizens is a way to help them continue staying longer in Vietnam, otherwise they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
Vietnam Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the Kingdom of Denmark
Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Phone: +45 39 18 26 29
Fax: +45 39 18 41 71
Vietnam Embassy in Denmark Website
For more information of The Vietnam Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark, you can visit the website https://vietnamembassy-denmark.vn/, it is provided for news and service purpose.
Vietnam Visa Extension for Denmark citizens
We hope you to know that technically, the cost of visa renewal is higher than that of visa extension, and you can get your visa extension at Vietnam Embassy.
The procedures for Vietnam Visa Extension for Danish citizens are different, depend on type of visa (include trade visa, tourism visa and work visa) you want to extend. Any visa agent which can help you get Vietnam Visa can also extend your visa.
Although getting your visa extended at Vietnam Embassy is not difficult, your waiting time to get visa extension is quite long. As usual, you need to wait for 5 to 7 working days to get 1 month visa extended and 8 to 10 working days to get 3 month visa extended, so please remember the time so that you will have a clear plan. During waiting time, your original passport will be kept at Vietnam Immigration Department for processing, thus make sure that you will not use your passport to go to anywhere by air.
When getting your Vietnam Visa extended, you should be aware of somethings:
– Your purpose of the latest entry visa will decide the procedures of Visa extension
– Vietnam border gate where you enter will determine extension cost
– The latest date of entry will impact substantial on extension fee
– You should provide visa agent with number of extensions and places of extension.
Vietnam visa extension for Danish citizens about work permit
Danish citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for business and live for long time must have work permit in Vietnam. With business case, you can make 2 or 3 year residence card which can be extended after obtaining work permits or make 5 Year Visa Exemption if they are spouses.
Work Permit Extension for the Dane nationals
Like other types of visa, work permit also has a limited period so you must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially issued the permit before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires.
What do you need to prepare to extend Work permit?
– Your valid passport and visa
– Valid original work permit
– Visa extension period is 5 working days
– Guarantee company dossier in Vietnam
– NA5 form sealed by the Company in Vietnam
– One 4×6 photo with white background, taken within 6 months and without wearing glasses.
– Residence certificate by local public security
– Visa extension period will depend on the remaining term of work permit.
Processing time: 10 working days.
How much to pay for Vietnam visa extension for Danish citizens?
Due to the different situation such as nationality and your border port, Vietnam visa extension costs for Danish passport holders is not the same. To know the specific price for your particular case, you need to send photo of passport and visa via email to visa agent. For a refer price, it is usually from USD 130 to USD 530 depending on the period as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year.
1) You should extend you visa at the minimum of 5 days before deadlines of your stay in Vietnam
2) You will have to pay additional fee for emergency service
3) If you want to stay in Vietnam for 3 months and wish to change types of visa from single to multiple, we recommend you to renew Vietnam Visa. How to renew it? Just need to read How to get Vietnam Visa in Denmark?