Do you need to apply for Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark? How to do and how much is it?
It is not very difficult to apply for a Vietnam Visa at the present time, especially for Danish passport holders. In fact, Denmark is in the exemption list to enter Vietnam, that means they are not required Vietnam Visa if they want to stay less than 15 days. This information is very useful, but sometime it makes you – a Danish citizen – get into trouble. Because you just remember that you are in exemption list and you forget to apply for Vietnam Visa for a longer stay, so you can not enter this country. In this section, we offer you a service called Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark.
Who can apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark?
– Danish passport holders forget to obtain for visa before arriving this country until they land Vietnam International Airport.
– Danish travelers who thought they can get Visa On Arrival at the airport but they do not have any pre approved paperwork.
– Danish travelers who has sudden business in Vietnam and do not have time to apply for visa.
– Danish passport holders who need to attend immediately family member event.
How to apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark?
We heartily tell that Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark can only be obtained when you choose apply visa on arrival option. What is Visa On Arrival? That is a type of applying Vietnam visa that you will get your visa stamped at the Vietnam International Airports by showing the approval letter and paying stamping fee. Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark is only available during working hours from Monday to Friday, but it allow every one to apply, no matter what your nationality is.
Applying Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark is as same as applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival, with these easy steps:
- Fill in the Apply Vietnam Visa Form with your information such as full name, date of birth, gender, passport number, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa. We recommend you to apply soon, better before 10:00 am local time to be provided approval letter on the same day around 6:00 pm local time unless you may get the letter in next business day.
- Double check your information and pay for visa processing fee via any cards and Paypal which we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee. To know how much does it cost, please kindly refer Vietnam visa fee in Denmark 2019
What do you need to notice when applying Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark?
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity and a minimum of 2 left pages
- You MUST travel by AIR to Vietnam if you want to apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- With the approval letter, you can get a visa stamp at one of these following international airports in Vietnam:
Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong City)
Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang City)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang City)
Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island – 30 days free visa).
Type of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark
There are 4 kinds of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark that you can choose in case you want to apply for it:
Urgent case with 4-hour visa processing: You will receive approval letter in 4 to 8 working hours. It will be processed the next working day if you apply from 15:00 PM every day from Monday to Friday or on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
Emergency case with 1 working hour visa processing: Service can be used from 9:30 am to 11 am in morning and 14:30 pm to 15 pm in afternoon from Monday to 3 pm Friday.
Super Express case with 10 minute-hour visa processing: You will get the approval letter granted by the Vietnam Immigration Department via email 10 minutes later after your payment with any type of cards or Paypal.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: You have to book this service if you go to Vietnam on Time off, weekends or on holidays.
How much to pay for Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark?
Firstly, there are 2 kinds of visa fee you have to pay when applying Visa Vietnam On Arrival: Service fee for visa agent and stamping fee.
What is service fee? This is fee paid to visa agent for their representation to apply with the Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking.
Stamping fee is ruled by the Immigration Department and you have to pay it directly to the Immigration Department’s officer at landing visa desk by cash in both USD and VND then receive the red bill for it.
Below is service fee of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Denmark. Please note that this is just a price to refer, your official fee needs to depends on your situation and type of visa.
4-hour visa processing: from $18 to $49 per person and extra a stamping fee.
30 minutes to 1-hour visa processing: you have to pay the extra charge from $49 to $100 per person. Stamping fee at the airports must be paid.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: in this case, extra charge is a little higher than normal fee, from 180 USD to 270 USD per person, pay for airport fast track fee and visa stamping fee in this case (details flight is required).