Citizens from Vietnam and Denmark are now very easy to move to each other country, thanks to the loosened rule. There are more and more people travel to Vietnam from Denmark, so they need to know about the Vietnam Visa rule. You know, it is no longer as difficult as in the past for Denmark citizens to get Vietnam visa in general and Vietnam Evisa in particular.
What is Vietnam Evisa?
Nowadays, Vietnam is one of the most popular countries on the list of every traveler in SE Asia. In February, Vietnam launch the e-Visa program in order to simplify the visa process. Who can obtain Vietnam Evisa to enter Vietnam? There are citizens from 46 countries, including Denmark, can get their E-visa electronically.
In fact, Denmark is in exemption list from visa to enter Vietnam, so in case you want to stay in Vietnam less than 15 days, you do not need to apply a visa. However, a stay for more than 15 days still requires you to have it.
Frequently asked question about Vietnam Evisa
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam Evisa?
You have to prepare the following documents in order to apply for Vietnam visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Vietnam)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
How long does it take to apply an E-visa?
Your waiting time will depend on what case you choose. There are three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 5 business days.
- Rush Processing: 4 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 business days.
How long is the validity of Vietnam Evisa?
The Vietnam Evisa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam E-visa Requirements for Denmark passport holders?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days. It also must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam e-Visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do I need to show when entering Vietnam?
You must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying
- An Vietnam E-visa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. Please kindly to read the detailed guide in How to get Vietnam Visa in Denmark? to find out ways to apply for visa on arrival.
- You can remain Vietnam for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date with Vietnam Evisa.
- Denmark travelers wanting to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam Evisa?
If you want to apply Vietnam Evisa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Access the website and fill in Apply Vietnam visa form include the airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, date of birth, passport number and your nationality.
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at International airport you land.
Above are many steps for you to apply a Vietnam visa as well as knowledge you should know about it. For further information or getting any trouble in your process, please let us know by leaving a comment or access Vietnam Embassy in Denmark for further information, this is provided for news and service purpose.